Are you a friendly, outgoing person who is dedicated and passionate about helping people? Can you help us keep donors happy so that they are enthusiastic supporters of Mozilla for years to come? We're one of the most trusted brands on the web with a 15-year history of building communities and products that people rely on and use every day. Without our 380,000 donors, it wouldn't be possible to continue to build and protect the free and open Web we all love and rely upon.
Mozilla is very unique because we're a nonprofit that built a successful global brand (Firefox). That history creates juicy challenges (and opportunities) for fundraising, and our fundraising is experiencing a major growth spurt. You'll be part of the team building better customer service systems that help us take good care of our supporters.
- Responds to supporters who have concerns or questions via email cases in Desk.com or over telephone;
- Utilize transaction platforms (Stripe.com & Paypal.com) to locate and resolve donation issues;
- Track frequently asked questions/issues and assist in writing standardized responses;
- Develop a case priority scale and case escalation procedure;
- Follow up throughout the life of existing cases, escalated cases and confirm resolution;
- Create training documentation around the process of resolving donor issues
- Run bi-weekly and monthly reports in Desk.com, share analysis, overall temperature for donor issues and pass along any promising donor feedback to the rest of the team.
- Feel passionate about how technology can help change the world for the better;
- Have a "client service" mentality and love the feeling of helping a customer or donor solve a problem
- You have a desire to work in a collaborative environment, and are comfortable working at a distance / remotely using video, chat, and voice with team members and donors located all over the world.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with donors and teammates
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a non-profit environment
- Interest in analytics or providing information in charts and graphs
Read more and apply here: http://www.idealist.org/view/job/kCtsGCCzNC2D/