[April 29-May 1] Hack4Congress-DC: Let's Make Congress Better, Together

Hi everyone,

Ask yourself: do you think the U.S. Congress can work better? How? #Hack4Congress is your chance to bring your ideas directly to Congressman, Senators, Obama Administration officials, staffers and the entire D.C. community. We at The OpenGov Foundation are putting it on with Harvard University’s Ash Center and a whole slew of great people and organizations.

I would like to invite you to join us at Hack4Congress-DC on April 29th through May 1 here in Washington, D.C. This is the third of three empowering, amazing events centered around making our Congress work better with open source, open data and open minds.

This short recap video from #Hack4Congress-Cambridge will give you a taste of the action.

As crazy at it sounds, this will be the first concerted effort to introduce our world of the open web to most Members of Congress, congressional staffers and DC-types. We are looking for awesome, brilliant people and project ideas that need hacking. If you are in the DC area, or can travel, we would absolutely love for you to join us in person.

I’m happy to answer questions any time. Email me at Seamus@opengovfoundation.org or call anytime: +1-760-659-0631.

Hope to see you there!
Seamus Kraft