A place to learn more about and engage with your local Advocacy Task Force.
What are Advocacy Task Forces?
- Self-organized, local groups that are focused on educating people about open Web issues and organizing action on regional political issues.
- Members partner with their local Mozilla Representatives and use this discourse platform to engage with each other.
How does Mozilla support the Advocacy Task Forces?
- Create template educational presentations on topics about which Mozilla may or may not have an official position.
- Connect with region experts and amplify communications on policy issues.
- Offer templates for organizing community listening sessions.
- Help connect task forces to local Mozilla Clubs.
- Provide training on core policy issues.
Learn more here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Netpolicy/advocacy